Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emily Gets Her Ears Pierced

I should start this post by saying how spoiled I got for Mother's Day. My mom pampered me with a pedicure and then came and helped me organize my apartment. Thanks to her it looks like a home. We spent the day together and I took her to dinner after we were done working all day. Luke pampered me with a massage and a cute little outfit for Zac that says Mommy's Little Hero. I love it. We have it hanging on our bookshelf and get excited for when he's finally able to wear it.

I got my massage the weekend after Mother's Day I got my massage. It was wonderful! Then I met up with Janna and her cute kids for a little shopping. I got the swim suit I wanted and it was even on sale. It was the easiest swim suit shopping of my life. Who'd have thought? I also got 2 pairs of jeans at The Gap for $13! Then we got Emily's ears pierced.
Cute little Emily


Janna and Scott playing on the escalator.

Janna was so funny. She was so excited to pierce Emily's ears, but when it came down to actually doing it she was so nervous.

Emily has no idea what's about to happen. She's just happy to be getting extra attention for a minute.



Pretty feather pen!

Scott being entertained by one of the workers looking at necklaces.

Making sure the marks are even.

Ouch!

But so cute!

No comments: