Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My First...

For my first post, I thought I'd just tell you all a little about myself. Obviously, I'm Nicki. I believe in having dreams. I believe that you can have anything you want. I'm the type of person to do whatever it takes to get what I want. Sometimes thats a good thing, sometimes not. I like a challenge. I love the feeling of finishing a project. I love my family. I have come to realize that we all have crazy families and to just roll with the punches. Laugh it off. Enjoy every second spent together. I love floppy puppy ears! I love the innocence that kids have. Simple Pleasures. I love a good cuddle session and dreaming about the future. I love Luke! I am a total romantic. I love playing games especially with my sisters late at night when all we do is laugh. I appreciate all the lessons learned from my dad...Relax, Don't Judge, Stop Worrying, Remember Who You Are And What You Stand For. I love my mom for always being there and being one of my best friends. I love spending the day with her having lunch and shopping. My sister Ashley is one of the most amazing people I know. She is the funnest mom. Avrie is just like her. She says the funniest things and has the biggest personality I know. Me and Mandy are doomed. Our kids will never measure up to Avrie. Well I'm sure mine will, but it will be tough competition;) Mandy is also a great sister. We always have so much fun when we all get together and just hang out. I love a good laugh. Roadtrips. The Beach!!! Oh, I love the beach! I am totally addicted to Days of Our Lives. You may think I'm lame, but they are my friends. haha I love to cook, but I don't do it enough. By the time I get home I don't want to take the time to make anything excellent. Easy and quick are what I look for after a day at the office. I love photography and once upon a time I was into scrapbooking. Not enough time for that. Well, that's enough for now. Love you, bye!

3 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Yay Nick! Finally, your first post! Way to go! Love you sister!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Nicki, it's time for something new! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki! You sound like a really cool chick. And your family sounds awesome! See you around.