Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

What is his name? Luke Swilor
How long have you been married? Not married yet just dating for nearly 6 years. Isn't that almost common law marraige? Sheesh
How long did you date? It will be 6 years in March
How old is he? He's 26
Who eats more? Gosh. Probably me. He's very picky. Plain everything
Who said I love you first? He did. Awww the memories.
Who is taller? He is, by almost a foot. I'm a shrimp.
Who sings better? Oh geez. Neither of us sing.
Who is smarter? He's a genius.
Whose temper is worse? Luke wins there.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps when he's around.
Who does the dishes? I need to break the habit of filling up the sink. I just hate putting the dang dishes away. He always puts them in the dishwasher unless I haven't emptied it. Sometimes he'll surprise me and unload. But he is deathly afraid of touching dirty dishes.
Who pays the bills? We each pay our own.
Who mows the lawn? Julie's landscaper's
Who cooks dinner?ME always. Unless he does the ramen noodles. That's all he knows how.
Who drives when you are together? He does. He can't live without his XM Radio
Who is more stubborn? We both are at different things.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmmm that one's hard. I'm never wrong. haha
Whose parents do you see the most? Both. His parents and my mom. He sees his parents daily.
Who proposed? I might have to;)
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? It depends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Luke I say, It's time to get on the ball with that proposal... Ha Ha. But no really!
-Orlinda