Friday, September 4, 2009

Utah Open 2009

I was able to watch Luke on Saturday at the Utah Open. Charlie was his caddy again this week. I made sure I remembered my camera (rather than just my phone camera) this time.
Funny thing the camera on my phone now takes better pictures than my first digital camera. Things have come a long way in the past few years!






Can you see the frogs?

This dude was HUGE! I love frogs. I seriously got the giggles seeing all these frogs! There were tons! When they would see me they would SCREAM (not ribbit) and splash into the water. I thought it was so funny!






A little frustrated.




The first signs of fall! I can't wait!













This may not have been too exciting for all of you, but this is my life and I need to post the memories when I can. Luke is usually out of town, so it's been nice having him close to home and being able to watch him play local tournaments. He has been caddying at Glenwild Country Club this year bringing home some extra cash. Who knows what the future holds for us, but we know God has a plan and we are willing to follow his lead!

Also, just to clear things up, I have never played golf in my life. Luke and I have been "together" for 7 years and I enjoy watching, but haven't ever played. I told him a few times this year to take me out, but it hasn't happened yet. He will be the first to tell you I am totally unathletic. Maybe one day I'll learn.

1 comment:

The georgia peach said...

if you love frogs you would love my yard its full of toads and pretty green tree frogs.