We had our official Ultrasound on March 17th. It was the coolest thing ever! I was surprised that we got 3D images. It is so amazing how much you can see what the little guy looks like!
I love this little smile! I stare at it constantly. I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy in this one. I need to scan a copy of one of Luke's baby pictures and compare. I love it!

Cutest little feet!
His feet are back up by his face. He was moving all over the place. It was so fun to watch him.
This one is a bit blurry, because he's rubbing his eyes. So cute.We had the best Ultrasound Tech. She kept telling us she was going to have to go home because he was so cooperative and just the cutest baby ever and she wouldn't get anything as good in her later appointments. haha That's probably part of her job, but he really is the cutest baby ever!
The belly bump at 19 weeks. I currently have a sinus infection and my nose/mouth is bright red, so no face shot this time. I've decided that Ultrasounds cause growing spurts. The day after both of my ultrasounds I seriously grew so much overnight. It's so funny. I love my growing belly and even the growing stretch marks (call me crazy, I know). I love that they are caused by my growing baby boy. I'm so blessed to have this opportunity of being pregnant.He started kicking 3 weeks ago and everyday I feel him more and more and he gets a little more power as the days go by. Luke still hasn't felt him, but I have started to be able to feel him with my hand on my belly. Of course when I tell Luke to feel, he stops kicking. It won't be long til he feels him now. The first time I knew it was him kicking was at work after lunch. That's when he seems to be most active. Both the girls I work with weren't close by, so I excitedly told Doug, our managing broker and Rhel, one of our title company dudes. haha Lucky them. I love feeling him kick. It's the coolest feeling!



6 comments:
i love this post! so cute. I'm getting so excited to meet him!
Oh Nikki how NEAT is that!!!! I'm SO happy for both of you! The 3D pics are such a GREAT invention! It amazes me! You are going to be the best parents!!!!
OH my goodness! you got such good shots of your little Zac! I love that name by the way. So stinkin cute. Pregnancy is the coolest thing, i love how every little movement just makes you so excited. Congrats Nikki!
so excited for you he is cute.
Ooohh...he is so cute! I can't believe ultrsounds these days. Amazing! Yep he already looks like his Daddy but I bet he will have a good mix of you too! Cute parents=cute kid! Congrats!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Haha I seriously laughed so hard when I read your comment about the bows on my blog, I can totally see Kelli wearing those bows, they were HUGE! Oh, Grandma and my Dad told me about the time she shaved her hair, I've seriously got to go find some pictures of that!
Post a Comment