Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meeting Quinn

A couple weekends ago I got to spend a couple days in Kanab with my new little niece, Quinn. It was so much fun and made me so excited for my little guy to get here! This post is overloaded with pictures, because I just couldn't leave out any of my favorites. I have a lot of favorites. I love Quinn! So does Zac. When I was holding Quinn, she and Zac were kicking each other. They're pals already.

It was so much fun to see Mandy as a mom. I loved seeing her with Quinn. She was great! For being so worried and not ever really handling babies I was completely impressed. She's a natural. You're a great mommy, Mandy! I love you!

Quinn is hilarious. She pulls the funniest faces and is a grunter! She is constantly grunting, even when she's sound asleep. It's so funny. She started smiling this weekend. I was so sad I had to wait 4 weeks to meet her, but it was perfect. She was smiley and alert the whole time.







Sneeze!




Crazy toes like her daddy.


My favorite! She slept on me like this for so long. So cuddly!

Then she pooped on me. She felt bad though, see.



haha




The only smile I caught on camera. I love it.

Saturday we took a ride out to the ranch to see Sam's parents awesome house they are building. Then we drove to the Movie Ranch. Then we went for a walk around downtown Kanab.

Our attempt to get a picture with the pink blossoming trees was a fail.

Love this one!


This cracks me up. Mandy told me to pose sexy. Psssh, yeah right! I just stuck my gut out as far as I could. haha Pretty impressive, huh?!







Sam made us a delicious dinner.

haha Quinn's gonna eat her mama!


All clean after a bath.











Beautiful Mama!







On my way home we drove through Zions and walked around Springdale.



Below is a video of Quinn grunting. Just for fun. Thanks for another perfect weekend in Kanab!

2 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

That's my little grunter! Thanks again for coming down. We had so much fun! Now come back. Love you! Thanks for all the great pictures.

Jana said...

Hey now, you're not supposed to be reading my blog while you're working, serves you right if you cried!! Haha totally kidding, at least you could blame it on your pregnancy if you needed to :)