Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. We just moved into an apartment with 2 bedrooms, so Zac doesn't have to sleep in our dresser drawers. He's so lucky. ha Not to mention that the new place has central air. I was dying already. It's gonna be a long summer, but so much better with central air and a pool! And a little fenced yard for Murphy. And maybe the best part... a dishwasher! The funniest part is that I lived in these apartments 20 years ago, when I was in 4th grade. Holy flashback! That may be a lie. I somehow don't remember a whole lot from that long ago. But, the things I do are coming back. Like my mom working at "Rainbow's End" daycare. That is now right out my backdoor. It has since changed names and owners. I need to go in for a tour.

We moved in a week. We saw the place on Friday and the girl told us if we want the one with the fenced yard, we had to move in by the next Friday. We started loading things over on Thursday and were out of our duplex by Sunday. Crazy! Pregnant ladies should never move! All I did was pack up boxes. After about 3 I was dying. I was so exhausted!

Luke, Charlie, Kelli, and Charlie's friend were amazing and moved everything over, even Grandma Darlene helped! Jessica and Presley helped me do some packing. Ashley, Kevin & Avrie came up and got so much done in just a couple of hours. I swear my sister is Super Woman! It would have taken me so long to do all that she did. I am so thankful! While Ash & Kev were busy cleaning, I got to play with Avrie. Here are some fun pics.
Avrie went to Pirate Island earlier and we played pirates.




hahaha

Avrie posed me. She made sure my foot was up on the ball and gave me a flower to hold along with my sword.

And we kicked the ball back and forth. She told me "It's not fun being pregnant!" Apparently, I wasn't quick enough chasing the ball. haha



Presley and Jessica came out and played for awhile too. Avrie and Presley had a blast playing together.








Ashley was bouncing the ball off their heads. They thought it was hilarious!








I asked Avrie to give Zac a kiss. She was totally freaked out.
We are still getting unpacked. Slowly, but surely. I'm loving that my commute to work has been cut in half! Murph loves that the whole place has carpet. He has also figured out that he can jump on the couch easily and steals our spot if we move. And we're loving that we don't have to put Murph on the leash to go out. Life is good!

3 comments:

shelley said...

Yahoo for you!!! I can't wait to see it!

Camille said...

Cute post Nick!!!! I swear you take the cutest pictures!!! :) You look so cute pregnant too by the way! I'm happy you got all moved and can sit back and relax now for awhile! Well...or TRY at least!

Brianna said...

Congrats on the new place! you'll have to post pictures!!