Sunday, October 4, 2009

State Fair 2009

A couple weeks ago, Luke and I met my mom and Joey at the State Fair. Joey is usually in the truck pull on the last Saturday of the Fair. This year his truck broke and he couldn't get the part to fix it on time. They had to be there to help out for the night anyways. I like walking around the fair, so I talked Luke into going with me for a little bit.

The one thing I wanted to look at was the photography section. I told Luke that and he said "I just want to look at the gadgets and cool stuff". The next booth we walked by was this one. I was laughing so hard.

Smoked Turkey Legs


Caveman Joey and Cavewoman Kristy

Me and Luke with our State Fair Corndogs

Joey loves goats!

I made Luke pose with the giant cow. Great pose dude.

You can't go to the fair without going on the Giant Yellow Slide. It's the best of the fair! This was Luke's first time. I beat Luke and my mom down the slide, laughing my head off the whole way down!

I had to get a temporary tattoo while I was at the fair too. One of my cute friends from church has a tattoo booth.

No comments: