Friday, June 27, 2008

Jordin Sparks

I am so lucky to have such a sweet friend, Nicole. She invited me to go to the Jordin Sparks concert with her and Mark and Ashley, because they had an extra ticket. We had so much fun. It was my first time actually hanging out with Nicole. We talk online everyday at work, and she makes me laugh so hard. She is so much fun! Ashley was fun too, and I'm so happy for Nicole that she has Mark. He surprised me being so funny, I thought he was a shy quiet guy, but he cracked me up. Thanks again for the invite!


Jordin was amazing. She is so talented. We loved her!

Mark and Nicole pre-concert

Nicole and Ashley

Mark, Me and Nicole patiently waiting for Jordin

The girls


So, once again I got so lucky! I won 2 tickets to Lagoon. I was one out of four that won tickets from this drawing. I couldn't believe I really won. I am on a lucky streak!




After the concert.
Thanks again Nicole! You're the best!

1 comment:

M and N Tenny said...

Ok, cutest blog post EVER! We are so glad you came. I love you chick! I think my favorite picture is the one where we are "shocked" that you won. HILLARIOUS, most becoming photo I have ever taken I think.