Ok, so I haven't posted in quite awhile. My excuse is that I don't have a computer at home, and don't get to do this at work. However, Luke has left for Canada for 6 weeks and I will be staying at my moms for a month before taking a 2 week vacation to tour with Luke! Good thing is mom has the internet, and is great company. She'll keep me busy and my mind off Luke being gone. Bad news is Murphy is a freak of nature here. He is nonstop barking. I think he hates being on a chain. Sometimes he'll relax, sometimes he won't.
So, while I'm staying here and have the internet, my goal is to update this at least once a week. Which also means that I need to do some fun things this month to keep my blog exciting. I'm open for suggestions. I do have the next 2 weekends full, Avrie's 4th birthday is Saturday and then we get to go see Mandy's new place in Kanab. I can't wait. And I promise to take pictures to make this funner to look at.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay stripper Nikki, I mean Nicki! I love it! Thanks for the update. It looks fantastic. I am amazed how much stuff fits in your purse and how many mini purses inside the purse you have. I think you have broken a record. Love you!
Post a Comment