I just got a wonderful phone call from 97.1 zht, that I have won a $200 gift card to Chili's! How cool is that. I probably entered that contest over a month ago, to win lunch for the office. I had to say why my office deserved to win. We were in the middle of remodeling our office, and that day we had one phone, one computer and were sitting on the floor. I thought that contest was long gone and over with. I noticed I had missed a couple calls from the same number, so when it rang again I answered and got the great news!
I love 97.1 zht! Other things I have won from them:
2 night stay in Chicago and tickets to see Avril Lavigne! (this was the first thing I've ever won on the radio! and the first time I ever even tried to win)
Concert tickets a few times
Utah Gymnastics tickets
Ever since I won the trip to Chicago, I always try to win. I've won a few times since, and its just as exciting every time.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You lucky lucky girl!!! I can't believe you. I don't get how one person can win so much!
PS so are you taking your office out to lunch or are you keeping it for yourself?
Post a Comment