Monday, June 9, 2008

Purse Sponsor!

A couple weeks ago, Luke's dad bought him some new golf gear. I told him that it would be great to have a purse sponsor, joking around. Well, my joke isn't very funny anymore, it's freaking amazingly cool! haha I got to pick out my new purse and here it is. I saw on another blog this idea to post what I carry in my purse. Hope its entertaining. Thanks Milan!

My fun new purse. I love it! I love that it has a print on it. Possibly one of the first, I've had. More importantly, I love how many pockets this purse has. I hate when everything is just jumbled in and lost in bottom of the purse Neverland.

The most important items...Keys and Phone. That is an Elvis keychain, from Graceland! with my name on it spelled correctly. NICKI! Doesn't happen often. I don't appreciate my name being spelled wrong. Especially NiKKi, that's how strippers spell it. No offense to all you Nikki's out there. haha



I have 2 card purses. Bambi carries the important, often used cards - Driver's License, Debit Cards, Cash, and of course my Costa Vida free meal cards. Yes, that is a fully stamped card you see. FREE MEAL coming right up. Alice in Wonderland carries all the extras - Fishing License, PetsMart, Smith's, Business Cards, etc.



Gotta have the photos to show off, just in case. Plenty of Avrie and my best friends Baby Presley.




You always have to have pens and paper, just in case you need an autograph, or more importantly when someone needs yours. And the accumulated reciepts, that add up until they are falling out of the purse. That's when you know it's time to clean it out. Oh, and I currently am house/apt/duplex hunting. Will be needing a place end of July. Please help! Price range... Approximately a step up from a cardboard box. Must accept the Murphster. haha




Pink purse full of clippers, tweezers, makeup brushes, bandaids, and neosporin. White purse full of lotion and chapstick and girly lip gloss. My favorite from my Best Princess Friend Forever - BPFF - Nicole.



All the extras - Camera, you never know when you might need it. Zyrtec, yes I am allergic to tanning beds. Lame! Nail polish. Mints and Tic Tacs. Mini tape measure. Iced tea flavored drink mix. And of course pocket change.

Moral of the Story... Purse sponsors rock my world!
Your turn Nicole and Mandy:)

2 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Very, very cute new purse by the way!

M and N Tenny said...

Nicki my darling,
What a cute idea for a blog! Didn't have time to do a blog tonight, but I will try for tomorrow. So glad you're my blogging buddy and BPFF. I still say you don't look like Matthew McConaughey ;) haha!! Love you