Saturday, November 22, 2008

Visit from Mandy

Mandy... Be prepared to see some awesome pictures of yourself.

My sister, Mandy, came up to a teaching convention a week and a half ago. (Wow! That shows how long its been since I've blogged). She is teaching 1st grade this year. Her first year teaching. I'm sure she is a great teacher. I know she loves her kids.
While she was here, she and some other teachers stayed in a hotel close to my house. I went and stayed with her Wednesday night. We stayed up late catching up. Then, Thursday she came and saw my new place and we watched Survivor and The Office. I made a delicious roast and vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, and rolls. Yes, call me Betty Crocker. It was amazing. Mandy obviously had lots of fun.

So much fun she fell asleep.
Love you sister. Thanks for playing with me!

1 comment:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Thank you. All I can say is thank you. Love you sister!