Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

If you haven't read the books I highly recommend them. I still haven't finished book 4. But I love the books. Jessica and I went to the movie today. I'd tell you how I feel about it, but I HATE reading other blogs and getting "spoilers".Jess and I have been counting down the days for our Twilight date. We were so excited! We love Edward!
After the movie, we went to the mall and lunch. I couldn't help but post this last picture. We were laughing so hard walking through Macy's when we saw this couple. Jess is absolutely terrified of people in costume. I tried to explain that this was no "costume" to these people. It was just their everyday get up. My favorite was when the lady stopped to zip her fly in the mirror in the middle of the store and check herself out. Oh, and the guys pirate hat with all kinds of crazy jewels hanging from it.
They walked out at the same time as us and I had to snap a picture. Sorry you can't see their faces, but you get the gist.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Nicki!!! Wasn't it SOOOO GOOD!?! Me & the girls just loved it :) YEAH! Now we will be anxiously waiting for part 2!!!!!

Becca said...

You are too funny! next time you should pose with em! And I love those cool glasses you're sporting - very Jennifer Aniston.

Oh and I am still planning to do that tag (sort of dealing with some censorship issues...)

Michelle said...

they carry their own chairs!

that is SUCH a good idea.

i think i'm going to start doing that ... and then i'll progress from there to dressing up and making it regular attire.

baby steps, you know?

Heather said...

That's how I dress... What's the big deal...
*I crack myself up*