We had more Christmas Celebrations over New Year's weekend. First we spent New Year's Eve at my Mom's. Prepare yourself for a major photo overload. I love pictures to capture all the fun memories.

Avrie and Mandy being silly.




Avrie is such a ham. Her she is taking pictures of herself. Her cheesy face cracks me up!


I went down early to have Ashley cut my hair. It looks much better! Thanks Ash!


The princess in her castle putting on some shiny lip gloss.

Mom made a delicious turkey dinner for us!

I love her. My smile is so fake. haha I look like a wax statue.

Avrie, my Mom, Mandy, Sam, Grandma Mary, Grandpa Newell, Joey
Me, Luke, Ashley, Kevin (and Avrie) ate at a different table. The picture I took of them was not very cute. Maybe next year they will learn how to smile.

Avrie and Grandma making wishes on the wishbone. Avrie won!


We're so excited to have 2 new babies next year at Christmas! Mandy's baby girl is due in March and mine in August!

All our presents under the tree!

Avrie was just told it was time to open presents. She is big enough this year to know who to give the presents too, by reading the first letter of our names and figuring out who the present was for! Kevin's playing with Avrie's new MP3 player. I'm pretty sure it was Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA". I told Avrie that's Luke's favorite song. She got so excited and yelled "MINE TOO!" Luke's reply was "It's so catchy, huh?!"

Sam, Joey, and Grandpa Newell

This year we drew names to save money. Mom and Joey got Mandy and Sam and vice versa. They ended up getting each other the same gift, a gift card to Texas Roadhouse.


We got Ash and Kev a new game. They love games!


Grandpa got a smoked turkey. It was so heavy that when Avrie picked it up the wrapping paper fell right off. It was so funny.

Cutie!

I just love how excited Kevin looks in this picture.

Mandy's baby kicked me so hard for the first time! Fun! I can't wait to feel mine!

Avrie playing with her Little Pet Shop Vet Set I got her.

A little sleepy?

Av got a BYU Cheerleading outfit. She knows that me and Luke love the Utes. She gets so mad at us!


This is hilarious! It looks like Joey is attacking Sam. He's really going after Avrie.


Painting some little window sun catchers.


Time for some Wii. We all took turns playing one of Ashley's games.

Everyone was cracking up when we played Air Hockey. They kept hitting it in their own goal. They couldn't figure out how to hit it across the board. These are my favorite pictures! I love Joey covering his mouth like a little girl in the bottom picture.




Avrie was playing with her Bendaroo's. She whipped out these glasses so fast. I was very impressed. Grandma helped her make the flower below.


Then us girls painted our fingernails. Mine are finally growing long and strong from my prenatal vitamins!


We played Catch Phrase forever. Joey especially loves this game. Luke and I went home to take care of Murph before the New Year fireworks. I was actually still driving when the clock struck midnight. I got a great fireworks show of the whole valley. That was kinda cool. I was surprised I made it to midnight after being so tired from this baby.
Happy New Year Everyone!
1 comment:
It was soooo fun!! What a great family!!
Post a Comment