Ok, so I really did get married and I will post all about it soon. I've been unpacking my house and trying to make it homey. And then I got the death cold.
I have had the worst cold of my whole 26 years as a human being on this planet. I'll spare you the nasty details, but it started in my chest and I thought I had pneumonia, it hurt so bad. Then just as I thought I was done with it, it has turned into the worst head/sinus cold. I think I need a fanny pack full of Kleenex to have attached to my body at all times. I'm sick of getting up every other second to blow my nose. Plus, if I get up and walk, I cough. If I talk, I cough. If I laugh, I cough. Basically, I breathe and I cough. It's been over a week now. I slept for 3 days and was still tired. Oh, and I sound nice and manly. I noticed when I try to say "Nicki" it sounds more like "Dicki". Not cute. Especially at work. I kept saying I was going to the doctor, then it would let up. So, I never did. Plus, having the doc tell you "It's just a cold" SUCKS! Oh yeah, my lips were also really swollen. It was strange. It looked like I got lipliner tattooed, by a 5 year old.
So, this is why I have not blogged. I have been sick. And, trying to put my house together in between moments of blowing my nose that has already cracked and peeled and is red like Rudolph and it's not even Christmas. Hopefully this goes away soon. And I will have wedding pictures to show you all.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey If you really need a fanny pack I did see a very fashionable one at disneyland over the weekend. And it was designer (Guess to be exact) I laughed cause Chris is always saying he wants a fanny pack because its so convenient and then bang I see one that isn't so bad. hehehe hope you feel better!
Hope you get feeling better. be happy that it hit you after the wedding not before or like mine the day of the wedding. I was so sick at my wedding i dont remember most of the day i was on dayquill to survive. hope you get your house together.
That sucks having a cold, especially during the honeymooning and newly wed stages of life. Good luck with that... maybe your body is telling you to REST!
Post a Comment