I threw Jessica's bridal shower and baby shower long ago. Now, the moment we've been waiting, and waiting... and waiting for has finally come. I was so happy for her to throw me my bridal shower.

BFF's

The party is here!

Jess is the cutest decorator. She loves it. The invitations were so cute and all the decor matched. Me and Jess both LOVE cupcakes! These were so cute and tasted just as good.


Jess's Baby Presley and me.

The 3 of us.

Pretty girly girls.

Presley and her Grandma Pat.

I love this girl. She is too cute!

Presley just wanted to open all the presents. She knew she was being watched and wasn't supposed to get them. But, she just couldn't resist.



Finally got what she wanted. Her very own pretty ribbon.

Hanging out while my guests arrived.

Kyndall, Katy, Ellie, Kim, and Luke's Grandma Darlene.

Pat, Michelle, Lisa, Jordan, Kyndall, and Katie.

Jana, Pam, Faylene, Becky, and AriAnn.
We had some lunch and played a couple of games (advice for the bride and how well do you know Nicki), then opened presents!

I got... a Happily Ever After sign (I am a princess after all)

Mixing bowls (LOVE these! They have rubber on the bottom so they don't slide around and a handle and spout and fun colors)

New frying pans (I think Kelli wants to steal these)

Laundry set (hamper, hangers and soap)

Luke's mom and grandma made this quilt

A beautiful comforter

Beautiful picture frame with our name and wedding date engraved on it (I was having too much fun opening presents that I'm holding it backwards. I had to be told it was engraved. Durr)

Sexy lingerie and massage oil Oooh la la (I also got a gift card to Victoria's Secret!)

Luke's cousin made this cute magnet board. I love it!

Presley really liked the card her mommy got for me.

Jess is showing off her gift from Kelli for helping her throw my shower. (Jess's mom Pam is behind her. I don't know how I didn't get any other pictures of her. Probably because she was the main photographer. Thanks for the fun pics.)

My pile of gifts.

Becky and AriAnn.

Friends from highschool. I'm so glad you girls made it. It was good to see you.

Me, Becky, AriAnn, and Marci. Marci made it at the very end after getting stuck in traffic. We hadn't seen each other for so long, so after the shower we all went to the mall and caught up. My shower was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for coming and for all the fun gifts. And thanks Jess and Kelli for throwing me a great shower!
1 comment:
Way cute shower pics! That Jessica knows how to throw a party, huh? Gotta love the cupcakes!
Post a Comment