Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving In

A week before the wedding we got to move into our cute little duplex. We love it. It's tiny and we are having to get creative to make everything fit. We got such a great deal on this place. And they were ok with Murphy moving in too. Murph doesn't love the wood floors, but he's getting braver and braver. He just moves extra slow, which is kinda nice for us. Here are some before pictures of our new home.This is the living room as you walk in the front door.

Another view of the living room.

Kitchen.

Storage Closets (pantry, since there isn't one) and that is the door to the bedroom.

Bedroom.

Walk-in Closet and the bathroom is just right across the hall.

Bathroom.

There is also a laundry room. You have to walk outside and it is inbetween the 2 units. We each have our own hookups, but share the room. It makes a nice noise divider though too. The only wall we share is our bedrooms. Everything has pretty much been redone, except the kitchen countertops and cupboards. We also have 2 covered parking spots and a storage unit out back. And the yard is a good size. The only thing we wish is that it was fenced. We love this place so far. It's so close to work and friends and family. I'll post some after pictures once we get it all put together. It's coming along slowly, but surely.

4 comments:

Kristen Victoria said...

Your new place is so adorable!! I love love love the hardwood floors and your cute kitchen. I can't wait to see what it looks like after you decorate!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love it Nicki! I can't wait to come up and see it!

Anonymous said...

One of these days you'll be able to see the floor again! Keep working on those boxes!!! I hope you are feeling better. Your place really is cute by the way! Love you XOXO

Becca said...

Oh, I am so jealous of those beautiful floors. I can't wait to see your place all homey and decorated.