Thursday, October 9, 2008

LIVE ONLINE WEDDING INSTRUCTIONS!

The time has come! We're heading off to Las Vegas in the morning and getting married Saturday. I can't believe it is only 2 days away. We wanted to let you all know that the wedding will be available to watch online LIVE! haha And for up to 8 hours after the wedding. Our wedding starts at 7 pm. They say if you watch it Live it may skip a little, so it may be best to start a little bit after (or watch it over and over if you can't get enough of us).

Here are instructions for Live Viewing:

Click HERE to get to the chapel website or go to www.littlechapel.com.
Click on GUESTS.
You can type in the Groom's Last Name (Swilor) and/or the Ceremony Date (October 11, 2008).
Click on our names and the video should pop up for you.

Have fun watching. I've watched a couple and just laugh at the thought that mine is coming up. I'm getting married in Vegas! haha I can't wait. I'll be posting all the details when we get back. Also, I'm a few posts behind. We've moved into our new place and are still getting settled. I'll post pictures soon.

Love you all and I'm glad you can at least join us online if you can't make it.

8 comments:

Heather said...

OMG what a great ingenius idea! I can't wait to watch. BEST OF LUCK! MISS YOU ALREADY!

The georgia peach said...

That is awesome we can see your wedding i wish you the best

Camille said...

Cool Nicki!!! Tash & I will definitely be watching!!! Good Luck & CONGRATS! Once again we are SO happy for both of you!

M and N Tenny said...

Nicki! That was so fun to watch...don't worry, I really did watch it twice. So excited for you my dear, here's to years and years of happiness!

Sharps said...

Wow that was really cool! Congratulations! I loved your cute shoes and the flower in your hair! Hope you had a great wedding weekend!

The georgia peach said...

such a beautiful wedding. I loved watching it. you looked amazing. congrats we wish you guys the best.

Kristen Victoria said...

So adorable- you guys look so happy :) Looks like everything went perfectly. Congratulations!

Becca said...

CONGRATS! I just checked it out. I wish you lots of love and happiness!

BTW, you dress is beautiful; i love it!