Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kevin's Birthday BBQ & Mother's Day Message

I'm a bit behind and have lots of pictures to post (that was your warning).

After The Race for the Cure, my mom and I went down to celebrate Kevin's birthday. The birthday boy himself made us delicious BBQ turkey.

Happy Birthday Kev!

Before we left I snapped a quick picture of my mom's flowers. I love the little yellow dandelion peaking through. haha

Ashley and Avrie were waiting for us in the driveway sipping on a cold drink. They looked so cute.

Avrie is always SO excited to see us. She's getting so big.

We all had our sunglasses on and she had to show hers off.


Grandma opening her Mother's Day gift from the Jensen's. Avrie picked a picture for her frame. The one she picked was kinda silly, but she just loved it. She also got a tomato plant that Avrie planted for her.


Jorie and Shelby (Kevin's sister)

Yummy dinner!
I love this girl!

Kevin is a good ole country boy, so when he had mentioned he wanted a safari themed bathroom we all thought it was hilarious. My mom found a giraffe and couldn't resist getting it for his birthday.

Kevin's dad, Ken

Avrie was so excited to dig in to the birthday cake!

"Excuse me everybody. Could you please be quiet? I have a headache."




Aunt Shelb and Av

Av and Aunt Nick







Looking at her pictures when she was just a tiny little baby.

Playing outside in the sunshine!

T-ball!













I had never seen a sun dog before where there is a rainbow all the way around the sun. Pretty cool.





Avrie was outside playing as we were cleaning up. We looked out the window and saw her picking "flowers". Next thing we knew she had rang the doorbell and had a bouquet of flowers for her mommy. What a cutie!

I would also like to say Happy "Late" Mother's Day to my mom. I'm glad we got to spend the day together. Thank you so much for all your love and support. I appreciate all you do for us. I love you! Also to Luke's mom, Kelli. Thanks for the yummy Texas Roadhouse lunch. It was fun going out with the family. Thanks for all you do for us! I'm so lucky to have both my mom's close by. It's so nice to know that they can be there quickly whenever we need something. Thanks! We love you both!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks Nicki! It was a great day! Thanks for playing and being my friend and daughter! I'm very lucky! I'm glad you got so many cute pictures. Love you