Last Saturday was Scott's 3rd birthday! Scott is my friend Janna's little boy. She has been planning this party for months. He loves trains, so it was an all out train birthday party!
Conductor Scott
Conductor Scott
I got to take Avery, my friend Crystal's little girl, to the party. Her mom has been on bed rest for months, so I offered to give her daddy a break for a few hours. We had a blast playing all day.
The park they had the party at was really nice. Not only did it have a playground, but a fishing pond and ducks. Avery loved the ducklings.







Avery wanted her train sucker so bad. I couldn't get it open right away and needed to get the air conditioning on, so I told her we should have her dad open it when we got home. She worked on it all the way home and got it open just before we got there. Thanks for letting me take her, Crystal. I had fun hanging out all day. It was great seeing you again and having some laughs like the good old times!Janna, the party was great! We had a lot of fun. I'm sure Scott will appreciate all his birthday parties to come. You're gonna have lots of work to do for his birthdays in the future to match up to this party!








3 comments:
All the pictures are AWESOME! It makes me feel like I was there! LOVE IT!
Those are some cute ideas. I am starting to plan for Maks' 2nd birthday in July. I really screwed up his first, so I need to go overboard this year. He loves Nemo and fishes, so we're doing an Fishy theme!
Lol. That balloon belly pic is hilarious! I so love the pic of Scott blowing out his candles. I didn't get one nearly that good. Do you mind passing on the pics you think I'd want?
Post a Comment