Thursday, June 4, 2009

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Just a little shout out to Luke. I just wanted to let Luke know I'm thinking of him always. That I love and appreciate everything he does for me, for US! That I thank God for him everyday (at least once). That I love his love for God and that you share that with me! That I have never been happier in my life. That he makes me feel so loved. That he always knows how to make me feel better when I'm being a moody, emotional girl and even when there is a real reason to be upset. That it makes my day when I see him talking to Murphy like he's his little pal. That I support him in everything he does. That I am so happy to know that I will be spending the rest of my life with him. That I still get butterflies just thinking about him. That when he's gone I feel like a chunk of me is missing. That I look forward to every second I spend with him.
Luke, I love you with all my heart! THANKS! xoxo

No comments: