Last Saturday we celebrated my Great Grandma Nellie's birthday. Avrie's 5th birthday was the next day so Ashley brought cupcakes and we had a mini party at Grandma's birthday party.

CUTE CUPCAKES!

Grandma Shelley and Avrie

We were getting Grandma Nellie's birthday present and I found this beautiful bikini top and matching purple glasses. They were a hit! We all laughed so hard when she put them on and was posing for pictures. Carol told us she already had bought herself a pair so she showed Grandma how to put it on.


Grandma was a little upset nobody would hold her boobies up for her. She grabbed David and my hands and grabbed her boobies with them. I was dying! She is so much fun! I love Avrie's face in this first one like "What are you guys doing?"


92 year old bikini babe!


Avrie and a new little friend on the "wheel swing".


Laughing SO hard!

Me and Erika

Ashley

John and Celeste

Grandma and her kids.

Happy Birthday Avrie!

Singing to the birthday girl.


I found these red leather shoes for Avrie 6 months ago and got a killer deal! 80% off made them $5! Her favorite color is red. She LOVED them.


Erika, Tanner, and Adelyn


Buddies!

Daniel and Axton

These swing pictures crack me up. They didn't turn out as cute as I wanted them to, but they are funny.

Mom, Ashley, Tanner sitting on Erika, and Katy

Avrie did a fashion show for us trying on her new clothes from Grandma Shelley.

1, 2, 3...POSE!

Beau

Erika

Katy wouldn't play along but I had to include a picture of her.

Grandma Mary

Avrie and Beau entertained us with a song.


Mom and Grandma doing a duet, Chopsticks. Grandpa Newell joined in and made it extra beautiful.

On the way home we saw the BEST rainbow ever! It was so bright! God is great!


There were tons of people pulled over taking pictures. That's how awesome it was! We pulled over as well. You can see in the bottom picture that it was a double rainbow. Also, I've never seen a rainbow that it actually looks like it is touching the ground right next to you. They always seem so distant. It was so cool!

It was a fun party day. Happy Birthday Grandma and Avrie! I hope it was a great day for you both! I love you!
4 comments:
I love rainbows like that!!! One day a few months ago there was one that went directly over Sandy Elementary, it was amazing!!!
Can I just tell you that you look beautiful in all of these pictures. Seriously so pretty! I'm sad I missed out on all this fun. Love you.
Great pictures Nick! Fun blog!! And, yes, that was an amazing rainbow! Beautiful! Thanks for riding down with me. It was a lot of fun. Grandma loves the bikini top you found for her. I think it was her favorite gift!
WHY are you so funny? That bikini is hilarious! I'm looking forward to our mini reunion!
Post a Comment