Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

Luke had a new favorite show during June - I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.
I LOVE having a DVR for so many reasons... No Commercials, I can watch what I want when I want, and I LOVE some of the facial expressions you can catch when pushing pause!
This is Torrie Wilson in one of those awesome "pause" moments. Luke and I were laughing so hard. She really is beautiful and one of our favorites for being so "normal" and tough.

Sanjaya from American Idol fell in love in the jungle with Holly Montag (Heidi from The Hills' sister). Luke called this before it happened by saying there's going to be a Sanjaya Romance. Then we got this special moment just seconds after he called it! Those were just a couple of our favorite Celebrity moments. The show is over and now we wait for Big Brother!!!

No comments: