Saturday, June 6, 2009

Face Shaking at The Leprechaun

Friday night I went out with Jess and Dara to The Leprechaun Inn.
Jess and Dara

Dara

Jessica's friend, John, met us for a minute. While he was there we played a game I had never played before. I can't believe I had never had this awesome hilarious experience. The game is called Face Shaking. All you do is shake your face back and forth while someone takes a picture. Then you see the hilarious outcome. WARNING: This does hurt your head.
John wins the prize for best Face Shaking faces.




Thanks for getting me out of the house girls and for teaching me a new game!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures!?! Are you sure you were playing a game or were you all just a bit tipsy? How funny! I'm glad you got out for some fun and laughs!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! ha ha Those picutures are hilarious! Anything that can result in a good laugh is always fun! ;)