Last week was Kelli's birthday. At the last minute we decided to go bowling. It was so fun. I hope you had a good time for you birthday, Kelli! We sure did!
The Birthday Girl
The Birthday Girl"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun... I haven't been bowling in ages! You have inspired me to take my hubby on a date! So to answer a couple of your questions... It is very possible that you saw my sister Shana in Lehi, reason being she lives there. She also has a blog and you can find the link on mine. She has the cutest kids ever, so you check it out! And I use Photoshop CS2 to make my layouts. So I hope that helps!
you are becoming quite the bowling fiend!!!
you guys are awesome to go bowling all the time! I have bowling shoes of my own but haven't been for EVER! we should go sometime. Im way excited to see you friday!
Post a Comment