Happy Birthday Mamma Mia! My mom and I always have so much fun together! She is always looking for fun things to do. Some of our favorites are...
Sushi dates!
Red Lobster
Laughing til our guts hurt
Chatting with babes online (each other)
Shopping (mostly for Avrie)
Venting to each other and wishing we had the most amazing dream jobs ever!
Hiking/Walking
Sharing Secrets
Swinging on her porch swing in the summer
Family time together
and the list goes on!
Thanks for everything you do for me and my sisters. You are the best! I know you are here for me whenever I need you. You are my best friend. I love you so much, Mom. Happy Birthday ya old lady!
For another funny Happy Birthday to my mom post CLICK HERE!
Sushi dates!
Red Lobster
Laughing til our guts hurt
Chatting with babes online (each other)
Shopping (mostly for Avrie)
Venting to each other and wishing we had the most amazing dream jobs ever!
Hiking/Walking
Sharing Secrets
Swinging on her porch swing in the summer
Family time together
and the list goes on!
Thanks for everything you do for me and my sisters. You are the best! I know you are here for me whenever I need you. You are my best friend. I love you so much, Mom. Happy Birthday ya old lady!For another funny Happy Birthday to my mom post CLICK HERE!

3 comments:
Hey Nick! Please tell your Mommy -Do happy birthday for me ok?!?! She is a fun, happy, caring person! You girls are very lucky!
Nicki, Thanks so much for the Birthday blog. I'm glad I'm "blog-worthy"! I'm so lucky to have you for a dauaghter and friend. We always have so much fun together! Thanks for everything you do for me and for being so great! Love you lots!
From one "babe" to another...you crack me up!!! Thanks again. Oh yeah, thanks for the link to Ashley's birthday blog. Yeah, one great picture just isn't enough! Ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment