Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Fun!

Last Sunday was so fun. It's been awhile since I've played with the kids. I needed to get some laundry done and really wanted to play too, so we took my Wii I got for Christmas to my moms and did some laundry while we played. We laughed so hard all day. It ended up taking forever to get my laundry done, but we had a blast. We ordered pizza and then later my mom made us spaghetti for dinner. Thanks Mom, you're the best!First we played Lexie's Wii Fit. I couldn't believe they have had it since before October and never played it before. And here we are waiting and waiting for it. It has been sold out forever. I was so excited that we found it the next day and now have our own game!

Max playing

This isn't the best picture, especially because Faye is like an angel in the light from the window. But it was so funny watching her laugh so hard. Every time I looked at her she was just shaking from laughing so hard. It is just as much fun to watch people play this game as it is to play.

We even got my mom to play and she loved it too. She was so funny. She was great at the hula hoop, but could not figure out the ski jump.

Max loved the running

Lexie is getting prettier and prettier everyday! She is such a fun girl. I love her!

Max is the cutest boy! I love his pointy little chin.



After we played Wii Fit and an awesome MarioKart challenge, (okay really we weren't all that great, but we had fun) we played Smooth Moves. It was pretty funny watching all the moves the kids had to do to pass the stages.







This picture is just funny to me, because Faye is sitting just like the kids are.


It was a very fun day. I love these kids so much! We had a blast! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The Wii fit is a BUNNNCH! Of fun! I love it to death! I got my mom to play it. Hahaaa! She's so funny! Well it looks like I'm the first to leave a comment. Hey Nick, thanks for such a fun day and thanks for the compliments (thank you thank you thank you, oh stop it, please stop) Haha! We need to have another adventurous day! (wow that was a big word!) Anyways.... Uhhh... Ummm... That's all I gotta say so I'll talk to ya later! Tell NUKE and SIR MURPHY I said hi!
XOXO! Love ya LICKI!!!!

Love,
Lexie. =)

Becca said...

I'm not very big into video games, but I decided the Wii and Rockband are not the same as the stupid car racing and mortal combat crap...

I'm pretty good at bowling Wii, but I suck at skiing and the soccer cleats hitting me in the head.

Michelle said...

you totally had me fooled!! i thought that you were lexie!!!

i love wii fit. confusing at first, but all out fun!

Taya Marie said...

Isn't the wii like the best invention ever.. You should try Dance Dance revolution! It is hilarious :)

Ogden Fam said...

Hey Nikki! Congrats on your Wedding. I am so happy for you. Sounds like you are loving married life :)