Saturday me, my mom, and Ashley went to up to Park City to the Sundance Film Festival. We love going up there to people watch, and in the past have seen a few celebrities. We usually go on the first Saturday. This time it was the second and they were already closing things down. We still had a blast though! We stopped at Einstein Bagel's on the way for breakfast/coffee. It rained all day, but was pretty warm for January. We didn't see anyone famous, but we did see some crazies chanting in protest about wearing fur. That was entertaining. Guaranteed they don't have a voice today after their obnoxious yelling.
Us girls on the bus riding to Main Street.
Us girls on the bus riding to Main Street.

Here we are as celebrities in front of the Sundance Wall.
Ashley and I on the other end of Main Street.For lunch we ate at a sports bar and grill. This may have been the funnest lunch date ever. We were laughing so hard. And the food was delicious!
Oh, and once I took off my coat and saw the pictures of myself with my white turtleneck with my tank top dress over it and my hair curled and my heart necklace, I realized I looked like I was 8 and a total Molly! I was in a hurry getting dressed and am so glad I wore my coat most of the day!
These two pictures are some of my new favorites of my mom. You look so cute! And much younger than the last. hahaha

The real fun started as Ashley pulled the "Shelby" face. The face all the young girls pull in their pictures now. Ashley's sister-in-law, Shelby, is a senior in highschool. Avrie calls this the "Shelby" face. We all got a Shelby picture. 
But, when my mom did it she busted up laughing. Ashley got this shot in between complete laughter and crying. If you look closely (click to enlarge), you can see my moms eyes are red and watery from laughing so hard. Somehow, she impressed us both with stopping mid-laughter and pulling a serious "Shelby" face. And somehow, Ashley caught the moment. I swear it was a split second. Of course, that made us laugh even harder. 




ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
This was definitely our favorite moment in Park City! I love dogs. Especially good dogs. haha Duh, that's obvious for anyone. Well, we went in some stores, mostly clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry...but when I saw the dog boutique I was so excited! I love a good dog boutique. They are so fun. I walked in thinking "I can't wait to see the cute dog stuff, but I know my mom and sister probably think I'm crazy going in here". So, we walk in and the first thing we see...
...are these 3 HUGE black dogs just laying on the floor! Our first thought when we walked in was that there were some awesome giant bear rugs on the floor. When we realized they were dogs, I immediately fell in love!! These dogs were so awesome! I couldn't believe how big they were and how well mannered.
They just layed there, until they smelled this cute little yorkie. Look at the size of the yorkie, compared to this enormous dog. The yorkie is the size of this dog's paw!
Look at this thing! How crazy is his eye glowing from the flash! Once again Jess, I ask "Why do dogs have green or blue eye, and people get red eye"?
On the ride home I was in the backseat alone. So, I decided to surprise Ashley with some pictures on her camera. You lucky folks, get to see a select few. I can't believe I'm posting these. I was laughing so hard in the back by myself. Trying not to let them see what I was doing.










5 comments:
OMGOSH! You guys are so stinkin cute!! I wish I could have been there to hangout, looks like you guys had a blast!! And those dogs are called Newfoundlands, my mom and dad have one! He name is Daelo, I think that is how you spell his name. it is pronounced "day-low". He is HUGE TOO!! They are fun dogs, and are very smart.
And I also wanted to tell you, that I love your hair curled like that!! It looks great on you!! Too Cute!!
I meant his name is Daelo! lol
I was hoping you would be quick to post this wonderful occasion! Way to go! I had a blast. I haven't laughed so hard since who knows when. hahaha....hahaha....What a day! Thanks for playing! I don't know what part was my favorite! It was all great!! Definitely a LOL day!
you guys always look like you had so much fun makes me miss being close to my mom and sisters. guess they all just need to come visit me. looks like a fun day thanks for sharing. cant believe how big those dogs were.
Oh me so jealous!!! But it would be great if you actually saw someone famous. I love the mom and daughters outing.
Oh, and sorry i can't make the Passion Party, but I did check out the site. Any suggestions...
Post a Comment