Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Sweetest Story
If you want to read the sweetest story ever CLICK HERE! I have the sweetest niece in the whole world. My sister, Ashley, has diabetes and got really sick last night. This shows how much Avrie loves her mom. And what a big heart she has! I love you Avrie! Thanks for taking care of my sister. xoxo I love you, Ashley. Glad you are feeling better!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a sweet story about Ashley's little girl.
I love bowling don't you?
We really did have some fun times when we were kids. Too bad we had to grow up and never see each other anymore. My mom gave that barbie house away and now i'm wishing I had it for Kylee. Also I totally forgot we used to bounce tennis balls on our raquets. Fun times, fun times. We all need to get together again sometime. If you ever come back to Vegas make sure to call me.
Kids are so pure in heart!
Thanks! I am glad you are proud of me, cause it took FOREVER! I finally went to Kayla's and posted at her house cause her camera can plug in to her computer. Mine doesn't work on my mom's! Anywho! Your blog is so stinkin' cute! I love it!
Hey there!
I am so glad that you found me!! That is a funny story about your cat... more so because I was named after a dog!!!! (TRUE STORY!) I am glad to see that you doing well. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment