I love when we all get together with my Dad to go bowling. I especially love that Johnny comes with us. He makes it so much fun. Anona's family came, and her friend and her kids, and Ashley, Kevin, and Avrie came. Avrie looked extra cute. I loved her outfit and her hair. But, I mostly loved that she was my buddy all night and wanted to hold my hand the whole time.
Which hand is mine? haha Our hands are practically the same size. I'm pretty sure mine stopped growing at age 5.
Fat Cats has the ugliest bowling shoes ever. Ashley's were the best. That's half the fun of bowling though, right?

Which hand is mine? haha Our hands are practically the same size. I'm pretty sure mine stopped growing at age 5.
Fat Cats has the ugliest bowling shoes ever. Ashley's were the best. That's half the fun of bowling though, right?

Avrie was so funny to watch bowl. At first she used the ramp to roll the ball down. But some littler kids next to us came and we were sharing, so she tried throwing the ball down the lane. This first one almost jumped the bumper and went into the next lane.




Wanna see something creepy?

Johnny rubbing the belly. John was laughing hysterically at my dad while we were having dinner, because he and Anona started a diet and all they were eating were apples and melba toast. John thought it was so hilarious. He was bawling from laughing so hard.






The lights and music came on as we were finishing up. Here are the kids dancing. Avrie has got some great moves!





























8 comments:
Way to go Nicki! The Champion Bowler!! I must say that I'm very impressed! You guys are quite the bowlers and posers! Great pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun and laughs. I especially like the one where Ashley is watching Avrie roll/throw the ball. ha ha They were all good pictures. Love ya!
So what was Ashley and Kevin looking at! Ashley's expression is hillarious! Yes, I clicked on the pictures the a closer look! So funny! And I think Luke was trying to be invisible. haha
How do you edit? That was supposed to say "picture for a closer look"
By the way, I did not even think that was really your hand. I swear you had long slender fingers when you were born. And yes, I think they quit growing shortly after that! You and your tiny hands are still adorable. XOXO
I love bowling. Thanks for reminding me that I need to go again. Hey, I've been out of the blogging loop lately. Did you get a job??!
Nicki...
how are you! I am so glad you found my blog. that is what I love about blogging, you find people and the find you and it is so neat to see what they are up to. Looks like you have had a great holiday season. You and your husbund are so cute together!
<3 Julia
how fun!!! hey ... will you send me your email address so i can add you to my readers? send it to hoorayformichelle@gmail.com
thanks! you're a peach!
WOW!!! That looks like a lot of fun. I love getting together with family...I miss being away from everyone. I hope you are doing well. Oh, I love the pics with John, he is such a character!!! Sorry this is late but Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Post a Comment