Thank you to all who called me creative on the last post. This post will prove that as creative as I try to be, sometimes my "projects" turn into problems. You'll see...
Things are starting out well. Sprinkle flour before rolling the dough, check. Use your favorite cookie cutter for your cookies, check...
Things are starting out well. Sprinkle flour before rolling the dough, check. Use your favorite cookie cutter for your cookies, check...
How did my skinny little gingerbread man turn into chubby gingy??? Don't know, but it made me laugh. So, I was ok with this.
Time for the frosting... I got the special frosting that has multiple options of designs. This was using the skinny design. It was like the "squeeze cheese" dispenser. Problem was it would come out, then stop, then come out way too fast and way too much. These could go in the history books as the ugliest gingy's around. The two in the photo could not even be handed out. The ones that did get given as gifts were a LITTLE better, but really not much. haha It's the thought that counts, right?

6 comments:
i would laugh and then lovingly eat the fat, deformed looking little gingys!
ha ha ha ... i love the word "gingy". i have called my little brother that since he was born ... cause he's a red head of course .. not cause he's a gingerbread man.
you are so cute nikita! I think they are cute even though they look a little scarey...hahaha
ps that christmas box tree is soooo cute!!! Great idea! I think you might have a lia sophia problem like I do....thats why I ended up starting to sell it so I can get more and more cute jewelry!
I love the gingerbread men. they are cute and im sure tasted great even with the frosting issue. i have had some odd looking cookies in my many projects too.
GEEZE you've been crafty and super creative... could ya spare some of your holiday sprit... I am way lacking this holiday season.
*pouts*
I'm just impressed that you made gingerbread cookies! You definitely didn't get that talent from me! Or any other creative talent. It must skip a generation or something!
Post a Comment