1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both... Mostly wrapping paper, but some things are hard to wrap and require a gift bag for better protection:)
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I love the smell of a real tree, but not the mess. I love our little pre-lit artificial tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Between Christmas and the New Year
5. Do you like eggnog?
I can't get enough of my eggnog creamer with my coffee this year. It's so yummy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A big memory I have just came to mind... My parents asked me and my sister to go get them a drink in the kitchen and our first mountain bikes were in there waiting for us! We were so excited. Santa is truly magical!
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Boys! Girls are so easy, they love everything. Boy stuff is boring. haha
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but I should get one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail, didn't get to it this year. I'm awful and just barely sent out my thank you cards from my wedding. How embarrassing. Life has been hectic, but I really am so thankful for everything and all the support!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Wow. Why can't I think of ONE? I love holiday movies this time of year.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
If I saw something in January, that I know would be a great gift for a great deal, I'd totally buy it. I also love shopping while I'm on vacation. A gift that you wouldn't normally get is always fun. And I love to craft things up. But I always procrastinate on those. haha
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
All of you who have said you NEVER have are lying. Whether it be a white elephant or something. Sometimes you get nice things that just aren't for you, but someone else would love. I'm not about to give away something lame, just to get rid of it though.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Christmas breakfast at my dad's. Always way too much, but so yummy.
16. Lights on the tree?
Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I like all the fun, kid ones.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Oh boy, the life of a divorced child. Traveling is always a must. It is always fun though, and we get to celebrate multiple times.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I have an angel this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day?
Christmas Eve we open one. Luke's family opens gifts from each other Christmas Eve, and then Santa comes Christmas morning to fill the stockings.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Being rushed. It's so nice to finish shopping early and not have to deal with the crowds.
23. Favorite ornament theme and color?
Sparkly
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey/Ham, potatoes and holiday snacks
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Wii Fit!!!
26. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
My moms and dads is usually celebrated early (my sister always goes on vacation during the holidays). Then Christmas Eve with Luke's family and Christmas morning at his moms for breakfast.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't remember if I commented on your blog before but I noticed I was on your list. So I thought I would say hi. It's been so long since I've seen you. I can't believe how much your mom looks like your Aunt Janeen you guys are so cute.
We'll have to keep in touch. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I like your Christmas tag.
Very cute Christmas post. How's the job going? Miss you BPFF. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment