Christmas Day was nice and relaxing. All of our festivities were finished. The only thing we had to miss out on was Christmas together with my dad. We were supposed to have dinner and exchange gifts on Monday, but there was a big storm. So, we'll all exchange gifts when we can. And next year, we can have a big get together and play games. I slept in on Christmas morning and then we went to see Julie and the kids. Lexie is so good at Guitar Hero, it's disgusting! We were laughing so hard at how good she was. She was playing on Expert and only missing a couple notes. I can barely play on Easy! We had some snacks and watched the kids play video games. Then, I was scheduled to work 1-5. I went in and was happy to be sent home as soon as I got there. I went to Luke's mom and dad's and we played Kelli's new Scrabble game. Kelli kicked butt. I totally lost. It was fun and now I want my own Scrabble game. It was so nice to relax and just be home for Christmas. That night me and Luke played our new "The Office DVD Game". It was pretty fun. It was funny watching the clips on the DVD. We love that show!
Has it frustrated anyone else that all the signs in stores now just say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Just because a few people don't believe in God, our whole world is changing. I'm not afraid to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! That's what this whole celebration is all about. I love Jesus! Happy Birthday!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
special, yes!
plus, i like commenting on your blog ... and i was appalled when they were gone!! :)
Merry Christmas to you!!
It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! I love your blog, and we love the Office too! Merry Christmas (2 weeks late).
Post a Comment