Catching up on posting...
Here I am the weekend after Thanksgiving decorating our tree. We picked dark pink, purple and gold ornaments for our tree. I love how it turned out. Girly, but not too girly. It looks pretty nice.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture of myself. My beautiful headband that I wear to keep the hair out of my face. It's my favorite, because it's not to tight or too loose. But, it doesn't match anything! haha Oh well, it does it's job. Oh and I had just realized my hair fit in a ponytail (barely). I had to cut my hair, so I wouldn't be tempted to put it in a pony every single day. It's much better now.
Here I am the weekend after Thanksgiving decorating our tree. We picked dark pink, purple and gold ornaments for our tree. I love how it turned out. Girly, but not too girly. It looks pretty nice.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture of myself. My beautiful headband that I wear to keep the hair out of my face. It's my favorite, because it's not to tight or too loose. But, it doesn't match anything! haha Oh well, it does it's job. Oh and I had just realized my hair fit in a ponytail (barely). I had to cut my hair, so I wouldn't be tempted to put it in a pony every single day. It's much better now.



1 comment:
Ok, I think I love your happy little tree. Very nice choice of colors and Luke's stocking is hilarious!
Post a Comment