A few days ago was my BFFFFFF's birthday! I love this girl so much. She is the best friend a girl could have. She makes me laugh like nobody else can. We love to laugh. haha She is the sweetest person and the greatest mommy to baby Presley. I love you Jess! I'm so glad to be your neighbor.
I went to see Jess on her birthday and happened to get there at the same time as her mom and dad with the cutest chocolate cake with sprinkles! I even took her the New Kids on the Block birthday song, but didn't have a "tape" player to play it for her.
I went to see Jess on her birthday and happened to get there at the same time as her mom and dad with the cutest chocolate cake with sprinkles! I even took her the New Kids on the Block birthday song, but didn't have a "tape" player to play it for her.
She was so funny with the newspaper. She would point at pictures and kiss them, then rip it up. haha Silly girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment