My mom had heard about this Christmas Caroling thing going on at the Energy Solutions Arena. They were announcing that it was free, not only free, but lots of free stuff!
Including...
FREE Trax Rides
FREE Hot Dog
FREE Coke
FREE 2009 Season Bees Ticket
FREE Nascar Ticket to Miller Raceway
FREE Popcorn at any Larry H. Miller Movie Theater
Thank you Larry H. Miller for hooking us up with all this cool stuff!
Including...
FREE Trax Rides
FREE Hot Dog
FREE Coke
FREE 2009 Season Bees Ticket
FREE Nascar Ticket to Miller Raceway
FREE Popcorn at any Larry H. Miller Movie Theater
Thank you Larry H. Miller for hooking us up with all this cool stuff!

Larry Miller was very emotional. He wished everyone a Merry Christmas. The program was broadcast to the troops in Kuwait.





3 comments:
Nicki, I can't believe you blogged this already! Way to go!!! Thanks for playing with me. I had so much fun. I'm also very thankful that you didn't fall down again! Yes...it is a Christmas miracle! Love you!
Oh Nicki you have such a cool mom! It looks like you had a ton of fun! Oh and I LOVE your boots!
Merry Christmas!
XOXO Celest
thats sounds like a fun time! Do they do it every year?
Post a Comment