Sunday, January 18, 2009

Presley Pie

While Luke was gone this last weekend, I took my Wii Fit to Jessica's to play with her and Presley. We made it a pajama party, so there is only maybe one picture of us, but plenty of Presley. Pres is getting so big and fun. She laughs with us every time we laugh, and it only makes us laugh harder. I love when her dogs bark and she barks back at them, and when she growls it is the best, deep, funniest growl I've ever heard, and she gives the sweetest kisses.


I love her little scrunchy nose smile!

This was when she first saw her mommy doing the hula hoop on the Wii Fit. She thought it was so silly.

She was a great helper.



Presley's new favorite peek-a-boo game. Upside down and through the legs.

Jessica has got the funniest bulldog. His name is Meat (or Meaty or Meatball or whatever you want to call him). He is so clumsy. He drags his feet when he walks, and runs into walls, and snorts, and when he walks his hips shake like a sexy lady. He is hilarious.

We had so much fun playing, that we had to play the next day too. I had found a recipe for spinach and artichoke dip that I wanted to try, so we made that and had a Big Love marathon. If you haven't seen Big Love on HBO, you really should watch it. It just started back up on Sundays again. I'm so excited!

The recipe for the spinach and artichoke dip is HERE! It was really yummy. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was just a little creamier. After it started cooling off it wasn't as creamy. I don't know if milk or more cream cheese would help. It was really delicious though. Next time I'm going to use fresh spinach instead of frozen, and I used cream cheese not mayo.

No comments: