So, Luke and I have gotten into bowling since we last went with my dad. We've gone a couple times. New Year's Eve was one of those times. We had a lot of fun. We like it because its fun and cheap! Even the bowling alley food and drinks are cheap!

After bowling, we hung out at home together. We played Scrabble online. We each had our laptops open, sitting next to each other on the couch. haha It was actually really fun. We have since played with Luke's mom and my sister, Mandy. We found a website www.pogo.com that you can play all kinds of games online for free.
Kelli and I always wore hats and blew horns at midnight when we lived with her. We stopped by the house and Kelli gave me a hat to wear for the night. Thanks Kelli!I'm really excited and anxious to see what 2009 will bring. Changes are happening, with me changing jobs and whatever else might surprise us. I know that I'll find the perfect thing soon. In the meantime, we're enjoying what we have and loving the simple things. One thing I do know is that I am so happy with life right now. As stressful as some days seem, I couldn't be happier than I am when I come home to Luke and Murphy and just relax and enjoy our time together. I love my boys!


2 comments:
Pogo is the best i love pogo. have been playing it for a few years now. hope 2009 is good for you.
lol it's so funny how my life and yours are so similar. I love coming home to Josh and Sam... it must sound boring to some people but to me it is the best thing in the world! We should go bowling sometime.. have you ever been to All Star Lanes? They even have a sports/karaoke bar downstairs. So much fun!! And we need to have lunch soon since you are right down the road!!
Post a Comment