Monday, March 9, 2009

Coloring at Aunt Janeen's

Between Shandi's baby shower and the prom, we went to Janeen's to hang out. While we were visiting, Avrie was playing. My mom played with her, then I did. Avrie was coloring, so I colored with her. Then we decided to take the coloring books to the table so we could all visit. We all ended up coloring and Avrie decided that she was the "coloring teacher". She was a very good teacher. She helped us pick the best colors.Coloring takes a lot of concentration. You CAN'T go out of the lines!

We were also telling jokes. Avrie is very into making up knock, knock jokes and of course laughing at herself.


Laughing at Grandma Shelley

Morgan even colored with us. Avrie is very honest and we can definitely tell if she approves of our pictures or not. She liked Morgan's frog picture, but noticed that the tip of the cattail wasn't colored. She picked her favorite color "red" to color the tip. Then she loved it. Good work Morgan!


Ashley, Mandy, Me and Colton. Mandy and Colton came over then we went to dinner at Wheeler's. It is weird that I still crave Wheeler's when I go "home". I worked there for 3 years. I guess it brings back memories. I love going in for a visit, even though I don't know anyone now. Yummy!

4 comments:

Syme Family said...

That looks like fun. I can't believe how different Janeen's house looks. It's been a long time since I've been in it. I think the last time was when I took Morgan to Prom. That's been about five or six years ago. I spent a lot of time babysitting over there.

Niesha said...

I heart coloring! I think I just might do that tonight!

Kristen's mom said...

Come anytime. From the looks of things we will be here at least through the week. The trax ends right by the hospital. That would be good if Kelli met you here, then she could give you a ride home! By looking at your blog it looks like you have tons of fun with your family and friends.

Unknown said...

Cute post Nicki! And thanks for the congrats! We dated 4 years before we got married so this is our 6th year together! Wow...how time flies! Well, we will talk to you soon! Mwah