"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Presley
A little behind... These pictures of Presley are actually from last weekend.Me, Jess, and Presley had a girls day out. We went to our favorite store, Target. Then had lunch at Chick Fil A.
Presley is so much fun. I love this last picture of her laughing! So cute!
Life is good! I am married to my best friend. We are living life to the fullest, enjoying every day together. We are expecting our first baby in August! It's a BOY! We love spending our evenings at home with our dog, Murphy. I can't imagine being happier than I am right now and I have Jesus Christ to thank for that!
There is an awesome music video at the bottom of my page. You should watch it. I LOVE this video so much! It is like my own testimony in video form! The music is by Steele Croswhite who is one of the pastor's and a musician at The Rock Church and everyone in the video goes to The Rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment