Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wanna hear something funny?

Max (September 2008)

First I should explain the story... Milan is my father in law, Max is the cutest little boy I nannied for. If it wasn't for him I would never have met my husband, Luke, which is Max's cousin. Next part of the story is that Milan and Max's mom work at a construction company owned by the family.

So Max was at Milan's house and Milan mentions to Max "Maybe one day you'll be working with us". And Max replied "Geez by the time I'm that old, you'll be in a 'nursery' home"! Not in a nursing home, but a 'nursery' home!

Max is 7 now. He is so funny. I wish I could see him more than I have lately. Same with his cute sister's Lexie and Lorin. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jennifer Clement said...

Hey thanks for the wedding ideas! And cute pictures on your blog. Someone else suggested heritage makers to me and I tried to find a website for them, but I couldn't. How did you find them?