Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reunited with Desi!

Long, long, long ago... when I was 8 ish, we became friends with the Story's. Mom was "friends" with Bo, and us kids were friends with Raquel, Breck, and Desi. At one point the 8 of us were living in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment. haha Then, they moved to Arkansas. We haven't seen or talked to them since. Well, maybe my mom did once or twice when they first left. I don't really know. Anyways, we have always thought about them. I had tried to find a way to contact them. Well last year, I finally found them on myspace. Raquel and I are the same age and as soon as we found each other, we got on the phone. We talked for over an hour and it was like we had never been separated. We laughed so hard remembering silly things from when we were little. Since then, we have kept in contact online and spoken on the phone a couple times.

Well, Desi has been counting down til she got to pick up her new car. I had asked her where she was going and she never replied. She finally (ON FRIDAY) posted that she was coming to Utah. I got on the phone and told her we had to at least get together for a few minutes. It just happened to be a weekend both my sisters were in town. It was perfect!Ashley, Mandy, Desi, and Me... 17 years later!

This girl is hilarious! Everytime I talk to her and Raquel I laugh so hard!

Desiree did not want her picture taken, which led to these pictures.
Her cousin, Caleb
Her friend that is a boy, Daniel
And Desi


When we first saw Desi, I had some old pictures of her family to show her. They were hilarious. Then we had to pull out some scrapbooks. It was fun to reminisce about the good ole days.
On the phone with Raquel. We missed you, Quel. Next time you have to come!

Time to go. I love this picture of Desi. She thought she could sneak out of another picture. I don't think so girly!
Walking to her new car!

It was so much fun to see you, Des! We need to get together again before it's another 20 years! We need to get together with the whole family.

No comments: