What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? What is the deal with people leaving the stickers on their sports hats? Really people? It looks stupid.
What are you wearing today? Jeans, a blue t-shirt, white tennis shoes, and a pony tail. I love that I can be casual at work:)
What's for dinner? Good question. Anyone want to bring me dinner?
What would you eat for your last meal? Sushi with good company.
What's the last thing you bought? A garden salad for lunch from Lamb's Grill downstairs. It came with a big peice of homemade bread that was so yummy! What a nice surprise.
What are you listening to right now? Click clack of keyboards in the office.
What do you think of the person that tagged you? I wasn't tagged. I saw this on my friend Kirsten's blog and stole it. I haven't seen her since highschool and under unfortunate circumstances found her blog while she was going through one of the worst things in her life. I have cried and cried for her reading her blog. She is a great writer and her posts are hilarious (up until this last week). Kirsten you are in my prayers! I loved reading through her blog and remembering how sweet she always was.
If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? I want to be close to my family, especially my mom when it's time for us to start a family. Probably Sandy or Draper. However, I would love to have a vacation home on the beach anywhere that is warm! I would love to get up in the morning and look for beach treasures the waves have washed up. And to relax by the water in the evening, watching the sunset over the ocean, and listening to the waves crashing on the beach.
What is one of your hobbies? I love being crafty. I should really do it more often. A goal of mine for this year is to make all homemade gifts for Christmas. I better get started on that now!
What are 3 things that annoy you most? 1) When someone is willing to make another person look bad to make themselves look better. 2) My dog thinking it's ok to go outside multiple times in the middle of the night. 3) People who judge.
What is your favorite color? Blues. I also love the colors of fall and am so excited that it is almost here!
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Definitely my collection of cowboy boots! I love them!
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Definitely my collection of cowboy boots! I love them!
What is your dream job? Being a mommy!
What is the best vacation you've taken? I love love love Southern Utah. And Southern California (the beach)! I never ever want to leave them.
What is the best vacation you've taken? I love love love Southern Utah. And Southern California (the beach)! I never ever want to leave them.
What are you going to do after this? Work until 5. Go home and relax with Luke and Murphy so we can be ready to go to the Utah Open in the morning.
What is your favorite "happy hour" at Sonic? It's been awhile... I like their Cherry Limeade.
What inspires you? A good talk with a friend, mom, or sister. Making lists AND marking them off. Seeing something someone has made or something in the store and knowing I could make it myself.
Who was the last person you kissed? Luke on my way out the door this morning. I love him:)
What are you currently reading? The Bible for the first time in my life and I love it. I now have reading homework to do for my Outreach class for the next 15 weeks.
What delighted you most today? Deciding it was a "Pink Lemonade" day, because it's Friday and sounded like a fun, girly drink to brighten the work day.
By what criteria do you judge a person? It is not my place to judge anyone. That is God's job and I am so thankful for that. Knowing that makes me want to be the best person I can be for when when I am judged by Him.
The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
I tag: You, You, and YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment