WARNING: THIS POST MAY MAKE YOU CRY
either from laughing so hard or from the sight of these awesomely, ugly face shaking pictures.
While we were waiting for our sushi we had a little fun with the camera. The tip to the best face shaking pictures is to keep your face as loose as possible and to not have your hair pulled up.
Crazy Hair + Crazy Faces = Total Awesomeness!

either from laughing so hard or from the sight of these awesomely, ugly face shaking pictures.
While we were waiting for our sushi we had a little fun with the camera. The tip to the best face shaking pictures is to keep your face as loose as possible and to not have your hair pulled up.
Crazy Hair + Crazy Faces = Total Awesomeness!

1 comment:
I'm totally disgusted and yet at the same time I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face! I'm so confused! And very embarassed!?
Post a Comment