Monday, August 31, 2009

Salt Lake City Open

Luke played in the Salt Lake City Open a few weeks ago (yes, I've been a blog slacker). Charlie was his caddy. I love going out to watch Luke play. I suck at actually watching the ball, but I love being out there watching him play. I love being out in the sun and watching for wildlife. I love seeing Luke do what he does best. I snuck some pictures with my phone on the course. Jimmy Blair was in Luke's group. He used to play with Luke's dad when he was a pro-golfer.
Jimmy, Luke, and Charlie










Ever wonder what a pop machine looks like after a fire? Now you know. Most of these bottles were still full.

Kelli and Me

Kelli and Milan

Awww!

It was a good day for Luke. He ended up taking 5th. Good work dude! I love you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love golf, but sometimes, I think it can be a long game... Kudos for you for walking and supporting the hubby during his tourney. A couple weeks ago, we went to the driving range, which is about all I can handle right now. My poor clubs haven't really been used since we moved to Cali!