Thursday, August 6, 2009

We Love Sushi!

We spent the morning shopping around after Ashley got her haircut. We saw "The Ugly Truth". It was pretty good. A little racy to watch with your mother. haha For lunch we decided to try a new sushi place in Provo. When we walked in, everything looked so dirty. Handprints all over the door was the first thing we noticed. We sat down and ordered a diet coke and Mom went to the bathroom. While we were sitting there we realized how sticky the table was. Mom came back and told us how gross the bathrooms were. We paid for our drinks and got out of that filth hole! We ended up at Training Table and it was delicious. I can't remember the name of that sushi place or I'd warn you all from it. It was by Shopko and the dollar movies in Provo. We still wanted sushi, so for dinner we went to one of my favorites Mizumi. It was delicious like always!



Sisters

Ash, it looks like you are smoking those chopsticks!

Walrus


We are professional face pullers.


Mizumi is on 700 E and about 8400 S in Sandy. Monday through Thursday from 5:30-7:30 is happy hour and they have a great selection of sushi for a great discount! I highly recommend it. It's clean and the service is great.

2 comments:

Tonee said...

Wow! It looks like you hang out with your mom soo much! You must have a great relationship with her - that's fantastic! I am jealous :)

shelley said...

I love my sushi buddies!