Another post starts with a cute picture of Avrie! I can't wait for a post with Mandy and Sam's baby "Tony".
Av's new favorite song is "Splish Splash I was takin' a bath". I'm pretty sure we listened to it a gillion times. She was so funny singing along to the "You've Got Mail" soundtrack in Grandma Shelley's car. She was so funny. She'd even get a southern accent while she was singing along. She was dancing and singing and playing the trumpet? with her hands. And if she did it, of course we all had to follow along!
Av's new favorite song is "Splish Splash I was takin' a bath". I'm pretty sure we listened to it a gillion times. She was so funny singing along to the "You've Got Mail" soundtrack in Grandma Shelley's car. She was so funny. She'd even get a southern accent while she was singing along. She was dancing and singing and playing the trumpet? with her hands. And if she did it, of course we all had to follow along!

Colton had another race that we were able to make it to. I love going to these! It is so entertaining!
Avrie loved this little girl's flag and had to buy one of her own. They became friends waving their little flags around.

Highlight of the night was when Colton's dad tried passing him and ended up flying of the course. So, much for showing off. Darin was in 2nd place until he passed Colton and went off the course. It was probably the most entertaining part of the night!
Joey, Colton, and JordanJoey was so funny! He was so excited to get to help Colton in the pits! He has wanted to come and watch since the second he found out Colton was racing. He also ran into an old racin' buddy! He was like a little kid in a candy store!








1 comment:
All I have to say is...love it!!!
I love the silly ones of you and Avrie! Beautiful! I think the best has to be of you and Wild Bill himself! Priceless!! It was another fun trip to Sanpete!
Post a Comment