Ya know those childhood memories that just stand out; a place, a smell, a song, a voice, etc. Murray Park is one of those places for me. One childhood memory is that my mom took us to different parks all the time. Murray Park was one of our favorites. My mom and Joey even got married here. The picture below of the giant hill brings back memories. I don't know why my memory of it is just running down that hill and not being able to stop until I was way out in the grass below. I also remember playing frisbee or flying kites... something was flying through the air. haha
Before we went to Desert Star Playhouse to see "James Blonde", we had a little time to kill so we drove through the park and watched this group go ice blocking down the giant hill.

Before we went to Desert Star Playhouse to see "James Blonde", we had a little time to kill so we drove through the park and watched this group go ice blocking down the giant hill.

2 comments:
You and Ashley look sooo cute!! Me, not so much. Aahhh! Ashley has the cutest freckles in these pictures. What a couple of cuties! Love you...it was a very fun weekend!
You girls are awesome!!! Shelley, you ALL look very attractive and "model-esk"!!! Hey! I'm finally a blogger!!! I finally posted! Big breakthrough on my part :)
Post a Comment