Let the girls weekend continue...
After dinner, my mom and Ashley picked me up and we went to Liberty Park for Pioneer Day Fireworks. This was my first year ever that I can remember missing the Demolition Derby and Fireworks in Fairview. I was a little sad about that. It is one of my favorite things. We had a great weekend though and it's always fun to do something new.
We parked at Smith's and grabbed some drinks. Ashley obviously has already had too much. hahahaha Yeah Right! She faked this drunken shot pretty perfectly. I also bought some sparklers, then we walked a couple blocks to the park.
After dinner, my mom and Ashley picked me up and we went to Liberty Park for Pioneer Day Fireworks. This was my first year ever that I can remember missing the Demolition Derby and Fireworks in Fairview. I was a little sad about that. It is one of my favorite things. We had a great weekend though and it's always fun to do something new.
We parked at Smith's and grabbed some drinks. Ashley obviously has already had too much. hahahaha Yeah Right! She faked this drunken shot pretty perfectly. I also bought some sparklers, then we walked a couple blocks to the park.
The last time I remember doing sparklers was at my Grandpa Larry's YEARS and YEARS ago. I may have since, but that is my big sparkler memory. I had so much fun playing with sparklers this year. I felt like a little kid.
We set up our chairs and walked around for a minute. We were told that we could see the fireworks from where we sat. The fireworks started while we were walking back and we realized we probably couldn't really see from our spot. When we got back, we saw that everyone had moved and our stuff was all alone. It was a good thing we watched from closer.
When we got back to our chairs, we lit up more sparklers! We just hung out for awhile and had some girl talk. It was so much fun!




2 comments:
Random note: I drove through Fairview on Saturday (I took a trip down to Ephraim/Manti/Mt. Pleasant) and totally thought of you!! I can't believe I only have 11 days lefts... ah!!!
We were so brave with those scarey sparklers! Ashley was so funny...she was seriously so nervous and you were just playing and having a blast! Good times! That was a lot of fun. You got some great pictures that captured the moment! I'm so glad my daughters are also my best friends! Thanks for humoring me and letting me tag along in all the fun stuff you do! Love you GOBS!!!
Post a Comment